CUDV Črna na Koroškem
Center 144, 2393 Črna na Koroškem
Telephone+386 (0)2 870 40 00
Center for Training, Occupation and Care Black in Carinthia is a social welfare institution, which was established in 1968. Nowadays, the Black CUDV included children, adolescents and adults with moderate, severe and profound intellectual disabilities and additional disabilities. The Centre provides three types of actions:
- Training of children, adolescents and young adults up to the age of 26;
- Residential care for adults and
- Work-care center where we provide and implement employment protection and management under specific conditions.
Mission CUDV Black is the development and application of knowledge by taking into account the rich heritage, respect for fundamental human rights to provide education, training, employment, protection, management, care and treatment, psychological and social treatment of people with moderate, severe and profound mental development. All activities should be planned so that each individual finds his understanding and approval and terms and meet and realize their common needs.
Vision CUDV Black:
- High quality implementation of all services and programs to the needs of the individual and his family;
- Caring for the increase in the standard of living of persons with intellectual disabilities;
- With the introduction of modern approaches provide users the highest level of empowerment;
- By developing high-quality professional approaches to the fullest extent follow the complexity of the specific needs of users;
- With an integrated system of values and quality of peer relationships to develop a culture of institutions.
Values of our work are: respect for diversity, professionalism, creativity, responsibility, cooperation, kindness, sense of initiative, partnership, receiving news, belonging to the institution.
- Fax: +386 (0)2 870 40 20